Bradley A. Somogyi
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Probate, Wrongful Death Claims, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Bradley A. Somogyi began his legal career handling personal injury matters and workers’ compensation matters for a small plaintiffs’ firm in Beachwood, Ohio. From there, he began to focus his practice in the fields of estate planning, probate, and trust administration matters, helping clients design their wills, trusts, and other documents to establish a comprehensive estate plan. He also worked to help guide his clients through the probate and trust administration process, representing executors and trustees, as well as family members and loved ones as beneficiaries or adverse parties to estates.
In 2010, Bradley took the time to become a skilled mediator, and completed training to qualify to serve as a mediator in the Ohio court system. He worked for Cuyahoga County, and mediated child custody agreements and family law matters in the juvenile and domestic relations courts.
Bradley joined KNR in 2017, where he is able to combine his experience in plaintiffs’ personal injury matters with his knowledge of the probate process. He focuses his practice in the areas of wrongful death and survival claims, and minor settlement matters, attending hearings in Probate Courts throughout Ohio.
He lives in Solon, Ohio and enjoys spending time with his children and dog, Mickey. He is an avid supporter of the Cleveland Indians, and coaches youth sports in his free time. He enjoys running, hiking through the ClevelandMetroparks, skiing, and cooking.
- Ohio, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D., 2006
- Certificate from the John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Program Honors: Community Service Award
- American University, Washington, D.C., B.S. – Business Administration, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., Associate, 2013-2017
- Driggs, Hogg, Daugherty & Del Zoppo Co., LPA, Associate, 2008-2013
- Cuyahoga County Office of Mediation, Mediator, 2011-2013
- Hoffman Legal Group, LLC, Associate, 2006-2008