Jonathan C. Breyfogle
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Dog Bites, Wrongful Death
Attorney Jonathan C. Breyfogle joined KNR in 2021 after spending over 14 years working across several areas of law including general practice, personal injury, bankruptcy, and social security disability. He works every day to achieve the best results for clients with care and attention. Jonathan obtained his J.D from The Ohio State University Mortiz College of Law and was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2007.
Jonathan began his legal career with Southeastern Ohio Legal Services helping individuals with a variety of civil legal claims. This provided him with significant litigation experience, as well as the skills to address all of a client’s legal needs. He then worked for a small personal injury firm in Pennsylvania where he gained valuable insight.
Jonathan later joined the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania in the Clerk’s office. Jonathan and his family returned to Ohio where he joined a firm working on social security disability claims. This invaluable experience is put to use at KNR where Attorney Breyfogle works hard to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients. Jonathan is married and lives with his wife, two children, and three dogs in Westlake, Ohio.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S District Court of Northern Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court of Southern Ohio, 2007
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, J.D.-2006
- Florida State University, M.S. Russian History
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. in History & Anthropology
Honors & Awards
- CALI Award for excellence in Comparative Law-Post Communist Russia, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association