Joshua R. Angelotta
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Insurance, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Joshua R. Angelotta joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2011 after spending several years as a lawyer defending insurance companies. During that time Josh gained first-chair trial experience in courtrooms throughout Northeast Ohio. However, as his practice grew, Josh realized that his real calling was in representing personal injury victims, not the insurance companies he was tasked to represent.
Josh now focuses his practice exclusively in helping those who have been injured. As a plaintiff’s lawyer, he seeks to represent each of his clients to the highest professional standard and achieve the best possible outcome through settlement. When necessary, he will take a client’s case to trial.
Having grown up in nearby Hudson and now a long-time Cleveland resident, Josh is a Northeast Ohio native. As a community member, Josh serves in several nonprofit organizations, is active in democratic politics, and within the local Jewish community. In his free time, he enjoys Cleveland sports, local music, cycling, and spending time with friends and family.
Professional Profiles and Reviews
- Ohio, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2010
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, J.D. – 2004
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A. – 2002
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Ohio Super Lawyers – 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association, Member, June 1, 2006 – Present
- Williams, Moliterno & Scully Co., LPA, Associate Attorney, 2006 – 2011
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Contract Attorney, 2005 – 2006