Nomiki Perantinides Tsarnas
Areas of Practice
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Plaintiff’s, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Nomiki P. Tsarnas began her legal career at Perantinides Nolan Co., LPA, an AV-rated medical malpractice/personal injury plaintiffs’ firm while in law school. She then joined Nationwide Insurance Company Trial Division in Youngstown, and later, in Cleveland, OH, where she received experience in the field of insurance defense.
Nomiki joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in November 2007, and devotes her practice exclusively to personal injury litigation. She has successfully litigated many trials for her clients.
Nomiki is bilingual, as she also speaks fluent Greek. She is married and lives with her husband and three children in Lowellville, OH. She and her family are active parishioners at Archangel Michael Greek Orthodox Church in Campbell, and enjoy volunteering in local community and parish activities.
Professional Profiles and Reviews
- Ohio, 2003
- United State Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 2020
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, J.D. – 2000 – Honors: Negotiation Team Co-Captain
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio, B.S. cum laude – 1997 – Major: Combined Sciences
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2009 – 2013, 2016
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2018-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Nationwide Insurance Company, Trial Division, 2003 – 2007
- Perantinides Nolan Co., LPA, 1998 – 2002
- Federal District Court for The Northern District of Ohio Under The Honorable Judge Manos, Judicial Extern, 1999
Pro Bono Activities
- Mahoning County Board of Mental Health, 2005 – 2016
- United Way Committee Member – Caring for People in Crisis