Peter D. Janos
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death Claims, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and Insurance Law and Coverage Issues
Peter D. Janos brings a wide range of civil tort litigation experience to Kisling, Nestico & Redick. Over the past 25 years, he has represented plaintiff injury victims as well as insurance defense clients and carriers. He has tried over 100 civil trials to verdict, and has argued in Ohio’s Appellate Courts at both State and Federal levels.
Peter began his legal career at Perantinides & Nolan Co., LPA, an AV rated medical malpractice/personal injury plaintiffs’ firm. He later joined Nationwide Insurance Company Trial Division in Cleveland and Safe Auto Insurance Company Staff Counsel Offices where he gained valuable experience, knowledge, and insight into the insurance defense and claims evaluation field. Peter recently joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2019.
Peter is married and lives with his wife and three children in Fairlawn, Ohio. He was born and raised in Warren, Ohio and has strong roots throughout Northeast Ohio. Peter and his family donate their time and resources to various organizations for the support and research of both breast and prostate cancers.
- Ohio, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 1997
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, J.D.—1992
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, B.S cum laude –1989
- Perantinides & Nolan, Co., LPA, 1991-2005
- Nationwide Insurance Company, Trial Division, 2006-2013
- Safe Auto Insurance Company, Staff Counsel, 2013-2018
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Charles F. Scanlon Inns of Court
- American Bar Association