Kaitlyn R. Vasvari
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Insurance, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death
Kaitlyn joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2018. She received a Bachelor of Arts at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, where she was a member of the varsity swim team for four years. She received her Juris Doctor from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. During her time in law school, she had the opportunity to represent clients on a pro bono basis through the Penn State Family Law Clinic with the assistance of the clinic supervisor.
Prior to joining KNR, Kaitlyn served a one-year term as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Maritza Berdote Byrne, Presiding Judge of the Family Division in Morris and Sussex counties in New Jersey. As a judicial law clerk, Kaitlyn gained valuable experience assisting the Judge in reaching fair resolutions to matrimonial matters. Kaitlyn also received a mediator certificate during her clerkship and is certified to negotiate cases through alternative dispute resolution. As a plaintiffs’ representative, Kaitlyn seeks to fiercely advocate for her clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome in each individual case.
Kaitlyn grew up in New Jersey and enjoys watching sports, fitness, and reading.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury, Insurance, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Ohio, 2017
- New Jersey, 2018
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, State College, PA, J.D. – 2017
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA, B.A – 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Judicial Law Clerk to The Hon. Maritza Berdote-Byrne, Presiding Judge, Family Division, New Jersey Superior Court, 2017-2018 term
- Carella, Byrne, Cecchi, Olstein, Brody, & Agnello, P.C., Law Clerk, 2016