James A. Tully
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Insurance, Premises Liability
Before joining Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2016 after law school, James Tully began his career defending corporations and insurance companies against discrimination and harassment claims. Since then, James has shifted his focus to helping injured and aggrieved individuals and families pursue their claims involving personal injury and motor vehicle accidents. As a plaintiffs’ attorney, James prides himself on his ability to communicate with his clients to help them understand their rights and the status of their case.
James was born and raised in Conneaut, Ohio. He has been actively engaged in community service throughout his career, including being a “big” with the Big Brothers and Big Sisters program, as well as serving as a board member on a number of local organizations.
In his free time, James is an avid Cleveland and Ohio State sports fan. He enjoys fishing, golfing, spending time with friends and family, and appreciates a good game of chess.
James now resides in Grove City, Ohio with his wife and children.
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2010
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, J.D. cum laude – 2008
- Adrian College, Adrian, Michigan, B.A. summa cum laude – 2005
Honors and Awards
- Valparaiso University School of Law Merit Scholarship, Recipient
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- The Dickson Firm, Associate, 2014-2015
- The Law Offices of John D. Clunk, Associate, 2012-2014
- Brouse McDowell LPA, Associate, 2008-2011