Robert W. Redick*
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Robert truly loved the practice of law. He loved the intellectual challenges. He loved the strategy. He loved a healthy debate. Most importantly, he loved serving his clients.
He took an interest in mentoring young lawyers at the firm. He enjoyed educating and training staff members. He worked tirelessly on behalf of the firm and his clients. He was known around the firm not only for his leadership but for his direct style of communication.
Robert was a man of integrity. For many years he served on the Grievance Committee of the Akron Bar Association and was a Trustee of the Ohio Association for Justice. He was well-known and well-respected.
Robert loved to travel, spend time with his friends and family, and interact with others. He was fun-loving. There is no one who could spend an hour with Robert outside the office and not have a good time.
He will be missed dearly by colleagues at KNR and by the legal community throughout Northeast Ohio.
Robert W. Redick began his professional career as a claims adjuster for Motorists Insurance Companies. During this time, he interacted with attorneys and their staff, developing an understanding of the nature of personal injury work. In 1986, Robert began working for the claims department of Agency Rent-A-Car, which was a self-insured company. Through hard work, he eventually attained the position of National Claims Director. This experience provided yet another perspective of the personal injury claims process.
In order to fulfill his ultimate goal of becoming an attorney, Robert took a job with a personal injury law firm in 1994. He began as a case manager, working directly with clients, insurance companies, attorneys, and medical professionals. This work was invaluable in helping him learn how to work directly with people whose lives had been turned upside down by someone else’s negligence. During this time, Robert attended law school at night and, in 1999, graduated from The University of Akron School of Law. He continued to work in the plaintiffs’ field, helping hundreds of clients obtain the compensation they deserved.
In 2005, along with Attorneys Kisling and Nestico, Robert helped to found Kisling, Nestico & Redick. They believed they had the proper vision for a firm whose first and only goal would be to help injured people get the fairest settlement possible.
Professional Profiles and Reviews
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2000
- Ohio, 1999
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, J.D. – 1999
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, B.A. – 1985 – Major: History and Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Akron Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Small Plaintiff Firm, Non Equity Partner, 2001 – 2005
- Small Plaintiff Firm, Supervising Legal Assistant, 1994 – 1999
- Agency Rent-A-Car, Director of Claims, 1991 – 1994
- Agency Rent-A-Car, Claims Supervisor, 1988 – 1991
- Motorists Insurance Companies, Claims Adjuster, 1985 – 1988
- Akron Bar Association, Vice Chairman – Bar Application Committee
- Akron Bar Association Certified Grievance Committee, 2008-2020
- Ohio Association for Justice, Board Member