Mark C. Lindsey
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Mark Lindsey joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2010, and focuses on all facets of personal injury law. Mark has extensive trial and litigation experience in courts throughout Ohio. Having experience as a member of both the defense and plaintiffs’ bar in a diverse caseload of civil litigation, he possesses a rare insider’s viewpoint into the handling of lawsuits.
Mark has dedicated his career to seeking justice for people who have been injured or harmed by another’s careless or reckless misconduct. His practice consists primarily of litigating complex personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, insurance coverage, bad faith, and class action claims. He works tirelessly to ensure all of his clients obtain the best resolution for their case.
Mark has been recognized by his peers as one of Ohio’s Top Personal Injury Attorneys, and has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star every year since 2013. In 2016, he was recognized by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA) as a “Top 10 Under 40” Attorney in Ohio.
Mark graduated from Bowling Green State University with a B.S. in aviation management in 2006. He earned his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2010. While in law school, he was Executive Editor of the Cleveland State Law Review. He is a member of the Stark County Bar Association, the Akron Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice, and the Ohio State Bar Association.
Mark resides in North Canton, Ohio, with his wife, Erin, and their three children. He is a member of the endowment committee and a youth leader at Holy Cross Lutheran Church. He is a world traveler and marathon runner.
- Ohio, 2010
- Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, J.D., 2010
- Executive Editor – Cleveland State Law Review
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, B.S. Aviation Management & Operations, 2006
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers – 2013-2022
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40, 2016-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Akron Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Law Offices of Cassandra Collier-Williams, LLC, Law Clerk, 2009 – 2010
- Flight Options, LLC, Flight Dispatcher, 2006-2007