Kisling, Nestico & Redick is proud to announce that eight lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in 2019 by Super Lawyers Magazine.
At KNR, our top priority is our clients, not accolades. We work tirelessly to ensure everyone who walks through our doors receives thorough and compassionate representation. Nevertheless, it is an honor to be recognized for the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients.
Four KNR Attorneys Named Super Lawyers
Only up to 5 percent of lawyers in each state are selected as Super Lawyers. It is a competitive and prestigious list. Super Lawyers has developed a multi-phase process for determining the top attorneys in each state. Every nominated candidate is evaluated on 12 factors related to peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers conducts independent research into each candidate to review these 12 factors before it moves on to peer evaluations. Following peer evaluations, a panel of Super Lawyers’ members evaluates candidates within their primary practice areas. Finally, Super Lawyers selects attorneys from small, medium, and large law firms who are at the top of their fields.
This year, four KNR attorneys were named Super Lawyers:
- Rob A. Nestico, 2019 Super Lawyer: Rob is a managing partner of Kisling, Nestico & Redick, and one of the founding partners. He began his legal career in insurance defense before switching to represent plaintiffs in personal injury matters. He focuses his practice on personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, and class actions. In addition to previously being named a Rising Star and Super Lawyer, he also has been voted as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and is a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
- John J. Reagan, 2019 Super Lawyer: John is a senior partner at Kisling, Nestico & Redick, and focuses his practice on motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, product liability, and wrongful death claims. He began his legal career defending insurers, manufacturers, and trucking companies against personal injury, wrongful death, and product liability cases. Eventually, he discovered a passion for helping those injured in accidents through no fault of their own. Since joining KNR in 2010, he has worked tirelessly to help plaintiffs recover the compensation they deserve. He was previously named a Rising Star in 2005 and a Super Lawyer from 2011-18.
- Nomiki P. Tsarnas, 2019 Super Lawyer: Nomiki is a senior partner who focuses her practice on motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, and medical malpractice. She has extensive experience on both the plaintiff and defense side of personal injury litigation and has successfully handled many trials. She was previously named a Rising Star and Super Lawyer.
- Michael A. Saltzer, 2019 Super Lawyer: As an associate at Kisling, Nestico & Redick, Michael focuses on motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, medical negligence, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and insurance law. He has more than 30 years of experience, is a Certified Civil Trial Advocate and Pre-Trial Practice Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He was previously named a Super Lawyer in 2008, 2009, and 2016-18.
KNR Home to Four Rising Stars
The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as for Super Lawyers. However, Rising Stars are for candidates who are either younger than 40 years or who have been practicing for fewer than 10 years. All attorneys begin in the Super Lawyers selection process, and if they qualify, may proceed through the Rising Stars selection process. Up to 5 percent of attorneys may be named Super Lawyers, but only up to 2.5 percent of attorneys can be named Rising Stars. This is a top accolade for lawyers during the beginning of their careers.
KNR is proud to have four Rising Stars this year:
- Joshua R. Angelotta, 2019 Rising Star: Like several KNR attorneys, Joshua began his career defending insurance companies and large corporations. Through his defense work, he gained invaluable trial experience, which he now uses to benefit injured individuals and surviving family members. Now, as a senior partner at KNR, he focuses his practice on motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, and insurance law. He was previously named a Rising Star in 2013 and 2015-18.
- Jack L. Lah 2019, Rising Star: Jack is an associate at KNR, focusing on motor vehicle and auto accidents. He began his legal career working in insurance defense litigation, which gave him invaluable trial and insurance law experience. He worked in other law firms, expanding his practice to focus on those injured by negligence, before coming to the firm in 2016. He was previously named a Rising Star in 2018.
- Mark C. Lindsey, 2019 Rising Star: As an associate at KNR, Mark prioritizes finding justice for those harmed by others negligent and reckless conduct. He focuses his practice on personal injury, product liability, premises liability, wrongful death, insurance coverage, bad faith, and class actions. He was named a Rising Star each year from 2013-18. He was also honored as a “Top 10 Under 40” Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2016.
- Aaron J. Tompkins, 2019 Rising Star: Aaron is an associate at KNR who focuses his practice on motor vehicle, auto, motorcycle, and bus accidents as well as wrongful death claims. Prior to joining KNR in 2015, he was legal counsel for the Central Ohio Transit Authority and defended COTA against bus accident claims. This provides him with unique and invaluable insight into bus accident cases, particularly those involving public transportation.
At Kisling, Nestico & Redick, we will continue to strive to be the best personal injury and wrongful death law firm in Ohio because that means we are providing the legal services and care our clients deserve. To speak with a member of team KNR, reach out through our online form or call us at 1-800-HURT-NOW . We offer free initial consultations and don’t charge up-front fees. We’re only paid when you recover compensation.