The Robert Redick Memorial Scholarship awards $5,000 to a student who develops a unique and effective plan aimed at reducing distracted driving.
To be eligible for The Robert Redick Memorial Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form.
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable).
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or faculty member.
- All scholarship applications must be received by March 31, 2023
Applicants will be required to develop a plan that will persuade young adults to avoid distracted driving. The ‘plan’ can be very open-ended. Applicants can make videos, submit strategies, or really be as creative as they’d like to convey their ideas.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.
Kisling, Nestico & Redick have awarded $20,000 in scholarships since 2018.
KNR Founding Partner, Robert Redick became an attorney to fight for the rights of the injured. In this same spirit, we pay tribute to his passion for helping others by awarding our annual scholarship in his name.
Learn more about Attorney Redick’s life and legacy.
ABOUT KISLING, NESTICO & REDICK
The Ohio personal injury lawyers at Kisling, Nestico & Redick provides sophisticated injury law representation to clients throughout Ohio. Our firm has gained a reputation as one of the state’s leading personal injury firms due to the personal service, inside knowledge of the insurance industry, and extensive legal experience that we bring to every case.