Kimberly L. Lubrani
attorney at law
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Kim has been a member of the litigation group at Kisling, Nestico & Redick since joining the firm in 2012. Kim has extensive trial and litigation experience in various Ohio state and federal courts, including obtaining multiple jury verdicts in nine different counties. Her practice consists of litigating primarily of complex personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage, and bad faith claims.
When she is not working, Kim loves spending time with her husband, children, and dogs. She also enjoys playing and watching sports, cooking, and gardening.
Professional Profiles and Reviews
- Ohio, 2011
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, J.D. – 2011
- University of Toledo, B.S. – 2005 – Major: Communication and Spanish Language & Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Mondello & Levey Co., LPA, Law Clerk, 2009 – 2012
- Executive Office of Immigration Review, Legal Intern, 2011