Keith G. Malick
Keith G. Malick
Keith G. Malick
Year Joined Firm 2010
Areas of Practice Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Personal and Commercial Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith, Class Action Claims, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Keith G. Malick’s legal experience began in law school when he worked as a Law Clerk for Judge Michael T. Callahan in the Summit County Court of Common Pleas. Prior to graduating from The University of Toledo College of Law, Keith also had the opportunity to gain valuable insight into personal injury cases while working as a Law Clerk for the Akron firm, Grisi & Riegler.
Keith followed his desire to serve in the public sector and began his full-time legal career with the Summit County Prosecutor’s Office where he held several positions including Administrative Hearing Officer and Assistant County Prosecutor. It was this experience which allowed Keith the opportunity to represent the State of Ohio and advocate for those who have been victimized or wronged by another party.
Keith expanded his legal career into real estate when he joined Midland Commerce Group, which later became First American Title Insurance Company. Keith gained valuable experience and knowledge of the insurance industry while at First American. Among other areas of responsibility, Keith oversaw development, production, and legal compliance to real property title production for the National Production Services Division as it related to the State of Ohio.
Keith joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick in 2010 where he devotes his practice to litigation of personal injury, wrongful death, personal and commercial insurance coverage, bad faith, and class action claims. Keith’s experience and knowledge have allowed him to obtain favorable jury verdicts and settlements in his efforts to reach the best possible resolutions for the firm’s clients.
Keith resides in Akron with his wife, son, and their very energetic gold retriever. He and his wife are active parishioners at St. Hilary in Fairlawn. He is an avid sports fan and a High School Football official who enjoys golfing when he is not spending time with his family and friends.
Keith G. Malick’s Awards
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio, J.D. – 1999
- Miami University, B.S. – 1994 – Major: Finance and Marketing
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2015, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Fairlawn Chamber of Commerce
Past Employment Positions
- National Production Services Division, Senior Operations Manager, 2007 – 2010
- Eagle Search Product Division, Ohio Manager, 2005 – 2007
- Northpointe Title, LLC, Lakeland Title, LLC, and Opportunity Title, LLC, Title Officer, 2003 – 2005
- First American Title Insurance Company, 1999 – 2000
- Summit County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecutor, 2000 – 2003
- Summit County Prosecutor’s Office, Hearing Officer, 1999 – 2000
- Grisi & Riegler, Attorneys at Law, Law Clerk, 1998
- Nathan & Roberts, Attorneys at Law, Law Clerk, 1997 – 1998
- Summit County Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk, 1997